Service Temperature Range
|Low Temp. Range, °F||Abbv.||High Temp. Range, °F||Compr. Set||Oils||Steam||Weather/
Popular Allorings Compounds
|Low Temp ° F||High Temp ° F||Durometer||Color||Special
|Need a compound not shown here or not sure what is best for your application?
Click the QUOTE button to describe your situation and we will respond quickly.
TFE/P Rubber, Aflas®
TFE/P Rubber exhibit excellent chemical, heat and steam resistance. They provide superior performance in water, steam and virtually all caustics making them ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers that use steam and caustic chemicals in the sterilization process. TFE/P provides excellent performance in SIP (steam in place), CIP (clean in place) and WFI (water for injection) applications. TFE/P is widely used in the oil exploration and drilling industry due to its excellent steam and H2S resistance.
- Excellent steam and caustic resistance up to 400° F (204° C)
- Resistant to acids, bases and highly reactive organic and inorganic chemicals
- Amines and H2S resistance
- Ozone resistance
- Radiation resistance up to 200 MRad of gamma-ray radiation
- Excellent volume resistivity (greater than 1016Î© cm)
- Aromatic Fuels
- Carbon tetrachloride
- Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
- Organic Refrigerants
-5° to 232° C (23° to 450° F)