Service Temperature Range
|Low Temp. Range, °F||Abbv.||High Temp. Range, °F||Compr. Set||Oils||Steam||Weather/
Popular Allorings Compounds
|Low Temp ° F||High Temp ° F||Durometer||Color||Special
|Need a compound not shown here or not sure what is best for your application?
Click the QUOTE button to describe your situation and we will respond quickly.
Trade Name: Silastic® LS, FSE
Fluorosilicone is a widely used elastomer that can be compounded to meet a wide range of applications. The mechanical and physical properties are very similar to silicone rubber. However, fluorosilicone offers improved fuels and mineral oil resistance but poor hot air resistance when compared with silicone. This material is widely used in semiconductor Ashing equipment for its resistance to oxygen plasma.
- Excellent flexibility and resistance to compression set
- Excellent resistance to aging and weather-sunlight
- Resistance to oxidizing chemicals, animal and vegetable oils, fuels, aromatic and chlorinated solvents
- Resistant to diluted alkalies, diester oils, aliphatic and aromatic fluorocarbons, silicone oil, toluene, benzene, ozone and oxidative environments.
- Brake fluids, ketones, hydrazine, adelhydes, amines, ketones
- Poor abrasion resistance
- -80o to 350o F (-62o to 177o C)