Service Temperature Range
|Low Temp. Range, °F||Abbv.||High Temp. Range, °F||Compr. Set||Oils||Steam||Weather/
Popular Allorings Compounds
|Low Temp ° F||High Temp ° F||Durometer||Color||Special
|Need a compound not shown here or not sure what is best for your application?
Click the QUOTE button to describe your situation and we will respond quickly.
HNBR (Hydrogenated acrylonitrile butadiene rubber), Hydrogenated Nitrile.
Hydrogenated Nitrile was specifically developed for increased temperature resistance and better compatibility with new automotive fuels. Hydrogenated Nitrile also offers higher strength and minimal degradation at high temperatures. Specific physical and chemical resistances vary by compound formulation.
- Compatible with Freon R-134a and compressor lubricant oil.
- Extended temperature capabilities.
- Enhanced chemical compatibility with new automotive fuels.
- Good/Excellent resistance to compression set and tear/abrasion.
- Good/Excellent resistance to many petroleum oils/greases, H2S, hydraulic fluids, alcohol, ambient water, silicone greases, Di-ester base lubricants, CO2 and ethylene-glycol based fluids.
- Ozone, direct sunlight, UV, weathering, aromatic fuels, glycol-based brake fluids, polar solvents, non-flammable hydraulic fluids (HFD), aromatic/chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, and aldehydes.
- -40° to 150° C (-40° to 300° F)